Richmond's Moodle Community
Click on the link
ichmond Publishing M
What is Moodle?
Moodle is a Course Management System (CMS), also known as
a Learning Management System (LMS) or a Virtual Learning Environment
(VLE). It is a web application where educators can acquire
information about specific areas of knowledge.
The main goal of Richmondís Moodle is to provide useful information
and training to our teachers about teaching methodologies and academic-related
information. This is done through several activities and resources such as:
- Private workshops from our Service Portfolio relevant to each school (Password protected)*
- Wikis (Password protected)*
- Blogs (Free access to whole community)**
- Forums (Free access / password protected)
- Richmond News (Free access)*
- Information about important events
- Information and links related to our textbooks
- Downloadable files for teachers (Password protected)*
- Links to interesting websites on teaching and methodology, among others.
- Direct contact with the members of the RST (Richmond Support Team)
- Calendar of activities and events
- Evaluations on line (Password protected)*
And many more activities and resources.
* These activities require a password to grant access to our users will receive passwords to log in to these exclusive activities.
** There is free access to visitors wishing to learn about our M